MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Share Your Knowledge @ uniqueminds.in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum url: http://uniqueminds.in

Its in our hands to gain knowledge and so let us share what you know, Uniqueminds is the site which helps you to achieve your aims easily and smartly.

Features:
Updated IT job postings in India every day.
Fresh job seekers guidance and support.
Programming Discussions.
Real time IT Programming problems and discussions.
Providing open source Study materials.

Share your knowledge at Uniqueminds
I like the idea, I would even register on it later.
But how will your site compete with big job portals like naukri.com etc.

Have you contacted any company for recruitment?
Which all companies are registered with you?

P.s
Userbars are ugly.
Hm i like idea too, but theme is really ugly.
Change theme, advertise it, and this can be something good Smile Good luck.
(2012-04-19, 12:27 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea, I would even register on it later.
But how will your site compete with big job portals like naukri.com etc.

Have you contacted any company for recruitment?
Which all companies are registered with you?

P.s
Userbars are ugly.

Yes Mr.Kewl, first of all, thanks for your feedback.
With all my friends working in different companies are trying to recommend this forum for posting jobs with their respective HR's(no yet completed done, its under process now).

Userbars! yes bro i too thought about, i have changed them recently to have a look at it, i will change them as soon as possible...

Again many thanks for feedback...
Only friends in working companies won't make you successful mate.
You should go in bigger companies and invite them, tell them about your site's potential.

I recommended you to buy a custom theme. Smile

Hide the recruitment section from guests.
(2012-04-19, 12:31 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Hm i like idea too, but theme is really ugly.
Change theme, advertise it, and this can be something good Smile Good luck.

Yes bro, i am working on a customized theme on my own according to the content on the forum, soon it will finish.

Thanks for the feedback

(2012-04-19, 12:36 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Only friends in working companies won't make you successful mate.
You should go in bigger companies and invite them, tell them about your site's potential.

I recommended you to buy a custom theme. Smile

Hide the recruitment section from guests.
i am working on a customized theme on my own according to the content on the forum bro.
I have to try that too bro, as i am also working, have no time to meet the companies, soon i will do that(thanks for the suggestion) ...
Guys any more suggestions for my forum ?
Good idea, and if properly done it you could get lot of traffic. Get a simple but good theme. Smile
(2012-04-21, 01:33 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea, and if properly done it you could get lot of traffic. Get a simple but good theme. Smile

Thanks kavin...
p.s(Reddy garu,theme koncham baagundaali and more over contact me if you need a customised theme.intaki meeru ekkadininchi????)
all the best
Pages: 1 2