MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate existing user base into Teamspeak 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the following is what I am looking for:

I have a mybb forum with users, these people use our Teamspeak 3 server to communicate etc. Now we had some problems with "spammers" on our teamspeak 3 server. I found it really hard to regulate who can join the server and who can not ( just a simple password will not work ).

So I wanted to "Integrate" the users registerd on our forum with teamspeak 3, so that they can only join the server when they have a account with us, and when I ban there forum account they can no longer join the teamspeak server.

I found a little bit info how to do this on the teamspeak.com website, but I am not a programmer and have no idea how to implement this correctly.
The info I found in there FAQ under "How can I integrate large existing user bases (e.g. from a forum/website/MMO) into the TeamSpeak 3 authentication system?": Link

So my reguest is: How do I get this to work on my mybb forum ( latest stable version ), or is there anybody out there that can get this to work for me ?

I appreciate all the input I can get Wink
Hi Dutchdude,

I'm attempting to integrate an existing user base, auto user creation and login to myBB. Hopefully there is someone who has already done it. If you know someone that has, or you've accomplished it, I'd love to hear from you. If not, I'll let you know once I've accomplished it.

Thanks Smile