MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't see the options for any of my plugins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum URL: http://www.coding-forums.com

I have installed several plugins and for some reason the configuration for some of them are not showing up. I checked all the settings groups and nothing is there either.

Here is an image:
[Image: mybberr.png]

How can I get the configuration options for them to show? I'm the only admin and I have checked the rights of my account and I can do anything. I'm a little confused. Huh

Thanks for any help!
Try scrolling down, the settings may be at the bottom of all the other settings groups.
(2012-04-20, 02:49 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Try scrolling down, the settings may be at the bottom of all the other settings groups.

I have checked every inch on the page and cannot seem to find the configuration for some of my plugins.

I checked to make sure they installed correctly, they successfully changed some of my templates, my settings.php file is writable and everything else. I'm not sure why it's doing this. Undecided
Still having the same problem, anyone? Undecided
Are you sure those plugins even have settings?
(2012-04-21, 04:59 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure those plugins even have settings?

Yes, I installed Board Messages, I have it on one of my other sites and it has a setting to set the message that it is displayed.