MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nova Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you access my forum through Internet Explorer the nova theme looks pretty disgusting. All I could find on this matter was that a <div> wasnt closed in the theme but it doesnt say where!

This is the thread I found: (added space here) http://community.mybb.com/archive/index....87201.html

Anyone have experience with this issue?

Anything would be appreciated.
Can you post link of your forum so we can see code?
(removed my link) Also once again I am having this issue in chrome.
On Mozzila and Chrome everything is ok for me. On internet explorer i have same problem as you.
And <div> tag is closed correctly.
Seems like this theme have big problems. I really suggest you to change it to some other or to contact author of the theme to tell you what is the problem.
Take a look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/1RUO1.jpg

Very ugly. Contact author or change the theme that's my suggestion.
There is always something wrong with every theme I choose!!!! Always a problem with IE or Chrome formatting. I have changed the theme at least 10 times on this forum and always get the same complaints. I chose this one because it was listed as the #2 best theme for mybb. Contacting the author for anything on this forum excluding Yaldaram has proven to be futile.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I found the "fix". If you click on the broken page in the IE address bar for "compatibility view" it fixes all of the problems except the tables like your attachment shows. still, who wants to have people have to do this??????????? Does anyone know of a theme that does not have anyt problems in any browsers or any problems with the coding of the theme itself?????? Please dont tell me that the default mybb theme is the only one. Smile

Its ridiculous that I spend all of my time on my theme. Leaves no time for promotion or posting on my own forum.