MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why there is so much hate and jealousy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// - Removed - //
Dude, no one even looks at those stars. Haters are always going to hate. If I could be bothered I'd disable those stars on my forums, they're pointless.

I'm confused though - you say you have nothing wrong with Jordan but then you say "He thinks that he is the best in the world and no one can compete him. (and i'm definitely talking about jordan)".
If you really can't deal with the internet, maybe you shouldn't develop things for it.

Also, no offence, but 25$ for a theme sounds way too expensive...
If you're going to start complaining about people's opinions, then maybe you've chosen the wrong hobby.

If you have an issue with a certain member, take it up with them via PM (Although your post seems to contradict itself when it comes to that). This is a community and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There will be people you like and people you don't, people who like you and people who don't, but that's just the internet.

Did you perhaps take in to consideration that User A visited your thread, didn't like the theme, and rated it 1 star then User B came along, visited Jordan's thread, liked the theme and rated it 5 stars?

At the end of the day they're stars. A small statistics which mean very little to the quality of the thread. As I said before, if you have a problem with a certain user, take it up via PM.