MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prostats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since he developer of Prostats has decided to be useless, I will accept any help. It is sad to see such a great plugin go to waste. He is revolting until he gets the MyBB developers to cooperate.

Does anyone know how to make the prostats only visible to certain groups and to not show certain groups on the list?
Anyone able to help out?
I'd like to help, but I don't know how.
(2012-04-22, 07:55 AM)Sector Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to help, but I don't know how.

Not really aure what to say to this...
I explain: I tried to modify ProStats to do exactly what you are looking for but I could not succeed.

Anyway we can do modifications but we can not take his project into our hands. Smile
I don't think you should say he is useless. After all, he did code a plugin for you, and everybody else, for free no less! I wish I could write PHP and I intend to learn, but I know that within the next year or so I couldn't become as skilled as most coders on here.

These people have their own lives to worry about. If I want a plugin developer to add a particular feature, I'll often pay them for it. Have you tried doing that? I've read his thread and it seems he doesn't want to continue work until a significant bug is fixed. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. I'd be angry with him if I paid for the plugin, there were bugs, and he refused to help, but that isn't the case. The plugin is free.

To be honest, I don't think you should be modifying plugins either without the plugin author's consent.
(2012-04-23, 12:20 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you should say he is useless. After all, he did code a plugin for you, and everybody else, for free no less! I wish I could write PHP and I intend to learn, but I know that within the next year or so I couldn't become as skilled as most coders on here.

These people have their own lives to worry about. If I want a plugin developer to add a particular feature, I'll often pay them for it. Have you tried doing that? I've read his thread and it seems he doesn't want to continue work until a significant bug is fixed. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. I'd be angry with him if I paid for the plugin, there were bugs, and he refused to help, but that isn't the case. The plugin is free.

To be honest, I don't think you should be modifying plugins either without the plugin author's consent.
I did say it was a good plugin.

I know they have their own lives, but that is not that case. He has decided to not help at all. Nevertheless he decided to no help. Not saying he didn't do a good job on the plugin, but I am saying he is refusing to help because of a bug. It is like punishing others for something that someone else has done for you. Sort of like a grumpy child who will not listen to you until they get their way.
Still looking for some help on this matter.