MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Magnify: Magify (Zoom) Images in Thread with Animated Jquery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Try to add:

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

before:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
Good job!
Cool idea, but the code is kind of bugging me.

For example, in the activate function you're globalizing $db and $lang which is totally unnecessary for what you're doing. In the deactivate function you're globalizing things unnecessarily again, and for some reason you decided to call rebuild_settings(). You didn't even touch the settings. And in your last function you don't have to globalize anything either. $imgmagnify_domagnify doesn't even exist.

None of these cause errors or anything but it's unnecessary code that adds up and slows things down. I would highly recommend cleaning up your code. Also, is there a reason as to why you are loading jQuery 1.3.2 instead of 1.7.2? I checked and the script you're using has been recently updated to work with newer versions of jQuery, so I see no reason to stick with 1.3.2.
Thanks for pointing out Fabio. Smile

Actually when I was developing plugin, I had kept few optional settings, hence the globalizing of $db & $lang files, but later, they were removed. I believe I drastically forgot to remodify those codes, my bad, I would make an updated release soon.

Well, I had 1.3.2 and there was also certain thing (on my localhost which I was testing) which was failing on 1.7.2 but they both worked off on 1.3.2 nicely, so I kept that jQuery. Of course, for those who already use 1.7.2 doesn't need to use 1.3.2 . And PS on the jQuery site, 1.3.2 was considered to be the stable release, hence I made the decision to use 1.3.2 in this.

Cheers.
I have followed all instructions on all the posts and still not working for me? any suggestions. Really would like to get this working correctily. Still opening up the photo's on a new page.

thanks in advance
(2012-06-17, 12:19 AM)amadorgold Wrote: [ -> ]I have followed all instructions on all the posts and still not working for me? any suggestions. Really would like to get this working correctily. Still opening up the photo's on a new page.

thanks in advance
You have any image resizer plugins activated?

Add this code to your headerinclude template and try to see if it does the job:

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
can i use normal cursor instead of zoom cursor image....?? how to change that
Just try to delete the cursor file (uploads/imgmagnify_cursor/magnify.cur) and then try.
I did the troubleshooting steps, and it still doesn't work.
(2012-07-06, 02:19 AM)xvidmaster97x Wrote: [ -> ]I did the troubleshooting steps, and it still doesn't work.
Paste your headerinclude template and a link to your site's thread which contains images.
Pages: 1 2 3 4