MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fb connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have recently installed this pulgin http://mybbmodding.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=180

but its not working for me, is there any problem in it now? whether i have to do any modifications in it ???

Thanks in advance....
By "not working" do you mean its not showing any button on header to register ? Make sure that it inserted the code for the button in "header_welcomeblock_guest" template.
(2012-04-20, 02:44 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]By "not working" do you mean its not showing any button on header to register ? Make sure that it inserted the code for the button in "header_welcomeblock_guest" template.

Yes i have inserted it correctly, i am getting nothing like this screen after clicking on the button, please check this image

[Image: fbconnect_pbm.png]

Any help please ???
hi guys any help on this?
I didn't used this plugin before, however it might need to add API Key or security key (something like that). Have you properly added such keys ?
(2012-04-28, 05:02 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't used this plugin before, however it might need to add API Key or security key (something like that). Have you properly added such keys ?

Yes bro, i have used all correct settings, also this plugin is not working for all those who have been using, i have seen some members forums who have used this plugin.

If this plugin is working for any of you guys, please reply here...
Hi guys, its working fine now
checkout http://uniqueminds.in/Thread-fb-connect-tutorial
Bro. Did you any modification??

When I click on fbconnect button the page not opening "myforum.com/fbcore/fbconnect.php"

I use your forum button it works perfectly : ) Easy way to signup : )
(2012-05-08, 04:00 AM)Real.Hyder Wrote: [ -> ]Bro. Did you any modification??

When I click on fbconnect button the page not opening "myforum.com/fbcore/fbconnect.php"

I use your forum button it works perfectly : ) Easy way to signup : )
Yes Hydera, have seen the fb app creating tutorial as i have given in above link, check that one, you have to give fbconnect location url at the time of fb-app creation. If experience any more problems, pm me, i will get back to you.