MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB MySQL problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1203 - User b4_10439497 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
How can I repair it?
You have too many people on your site at once, contact your host.
Moved. This isn't a security issue.
(2012-04-20, 04:12 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You have too many people on your site at once, contact your host.
That was school week, it was impossible to have at site too many people. There was maybe 1-2 connections.
(2012-04-20, 06:45 PM)Cirmius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-20, 04:12 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]You have too many people on your site at once, contact your host.
That was school week, it was impossible to have at site too many people. There was maybe 1-2 connections.

The error implies the MySQL max_user_connections setting it set at a value which is too low for the amount of traffic to the website. You need to contact your host to increase this value, or change to a better host.
Okay, so can somebody tell me, How can I fast move all my website into other hosting?
http://mcompute.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=479 seems to show a good tutorial on moving your mybb forum to a different host.

Just download all of public_html, upload files to new host, export databases into new host, change config settings, change cookie settings and that's basically it. Read the tutorial above though!

~ David