MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A mess of a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so here is what I want to do. I looked around but I couldnt find anything that really helped me. If someone could help me, or point me to threads that explain this issue I would greatly rep and appreciate.

My forum is located at (snipped link) I would like to have a Wordpress replace this domain and move my forum to getreadyforum.com/forum and then bridge the two using the wordpress plug in wordbb. I have a WP at getreadyforum.net I tried to bridge but canot get it done and I think it may be because they are on two diff domains. How do i restore my forums, threads and posts into a fresh mybb install?
Copy all files of your forum and move them to ./forum/ folder. Then you've to change cookie settings; AdminCP > Configurations > General Configuration > and edit the following two options.

Cookie Domain: .getreadyforum.com
Cookie Path: /forum/
I did this and now look getreadyforum.com/boards
You have to change the cookie path. In your case it's /boards/
Nevermind, i think i got this now, thank you yaldaram!

(2012-04-21, 05:54 PM)tracker Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, i think i got this now, thank you yaldaram!
And thank you Fabio