MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Power by AlexLC - $20 for full rights + support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I originally started designing this theme for a client that needed it for his website, but the deal fell through due to some complications so I ended up deciding to finish it and sell it here for $20. Whoever buys it will receive full rights to the theme meaning they can resell it, upload it wherever they want or share it with whoever. The only thing I ask is that you keep the credits in the footer in respect of my work. So yeah, $20 for a nice, sleek, modern looking theme, check it out!

Demo: http://alexlc.com/thm/
Screenshots:
http://theimagehost.net/upload/fef91c12c...1c6785.png
http://theimagehost.net/upload/291172cf6...9051cc.png
Screen shots updated 8:33 PM 4/21/2012 Central Time

Note: I am only selling this to one person for $20 and once it has been sold, they own it so if you want to purchase it you would have to contact them. I'm doing this so that if one person buys it, you can use it on your forum and it will be one of a kind unless you decide to sell it or share it with others. As with all of the other themes I sell, release for free or create for clients, I will provide lifetime support meaning if you have issues relating to the theme I will do my absolute best to help you solve them.

Simply let me know if you're interested. Smile
Considering I see a few styles from the default in the skin, it's not worth paying for. No where near premium, and premium skins go for around $20-25..
(2012-04-21, 09:56 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]Considering I see a few styles from the default in the skin, it's not worth paying for. No where near premium, and premium skins go for around $20-25..

I'll continue to work on it while I wait for a buyer.

Keep in mind I'm only selling one copy and then it's up to them whether or not to continue selling it or to just use it on their forum, unlike other themes that are being sold to several people thus kind of losing their uniqueness and value. Though, I don't usually sell themes, I either release them for free or create custom ones based on what the person wants, so if I receive more feedback that it's too expensive, when $20 really isn't that expensive, I'll lower it, no problems at all.

The reason I'm selling it in the first place is because it's one of the nicer themes I have created and I thought hey, maybe instead of releasing it for free like I do all of my others, perhaps I could make a couple bucks. Thanks for your input.
Not bad, I'd buy it I had cash on hand and a forum to use it on.
pretty nice I would say worth half of that.
It seems awfully small ... other than that, though, it looks quite nice.
(2012-04-21, 10:40 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, I'd buy it I had cash on hand and a forum to use it on.

Aw, no problem, thanks for the comment though Paul.

(2012-04-21, 11:03 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]pretty nice I would say worth half of that.

Thanks for your input Taylor.

(2012-04-21, 11:07 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]It seems awfully small ... other than that, though, it looks quite nice.

Well one could always increase the width of the container at anytime and everything would still work, it's all personal preference. Thanks for the comment Odin of Aesir. Toungue
If I had the cash, I'd seriously consider this theme for a space site of mine. Too bad I don't!
(2012-04-22, 12:36 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]If I had the cash, I'd seriously consider this theme for a space site of mine. Too bad I don't!

Aw darn, well if you ever need a cheap custom design for a future forum, feel free to contact me.
Background is nice, header would be decent if the toplinks had a better effect, the .thead and .tcat (and pretty much everything in the container) is too close to the default style and not attractive in my opinion, it ruins the good stuff.

For $20 in my opinion there's not enough custom stuff. Perhaps add a nice post_bit design or a more organised header, because if one wanted a large logo/design in the header - they couldn't with that amount of limited space.

Good luck Smile
Pages: 1 2 3