MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reported Post Medium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello is it possible to have two options in Reported Post Medium ?

I would like to have "Stored in the Database" and "Sent via Email" they both have good and bad points. Stored in database is great if you are logged in, and Email is great if you're not. for me having both options would be perfect.

Thank you.
tbh I like the plugin "Reports go to threads"
(2012-04-21, 10:07 PM)trade Wrote: [ -> ]tbh I like the plugin "Reports go to threads"

Tried that but couldn't get it work, sometimes it made a new thread and sometimes it didn't.

I still prefer the idea of a notification if I'm online and an Email if I'm not.

OK I've found out why I couldn't get the http://mods.mybb.com/view/report-to-thread plugin to work.

I have set it to start the new thread in the Mod Boards, but obviously other members can't post there. I can't see the point in having a new thread started for a reported post where everyone can see it Huh

Does anyone know how I could change the coding to get the post in the relevant board? Or better still knows how I can choose 2 options from the Reported Posts Medium.

Thanks.