MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was once someone who ended up giving up with MyBB, couldn't be bothered using it anymore and didn't care about the development of it. But now I am using it again and really am enjoying the software that was once my favorite one - MyBB will always be better than the paid rubbish.

Anyway...

Thanks MyBB for being the easiest to use on a users point of view. I am going to be opening a forum about Dark Shadows, and as it used to be a popular TV show there will be those who aren't tech savvy. I began development on the board using phpBB but I felt the User CP was a bit too difficult for those who are less tech savvy.

MyBB is the perfect software to use if you're thinking of starting a forum for people who aren't as tech savvy as webmasters (like myself) who have experience in message boards.

I am also quite a fan of the 1.8 development. When I last used MyBB it was on 1.6.5 I think it was - so MyBB is going really well.

It's also great that now there's an option to just deactivate the topic ratings. That is one thing I've always hated on MyBB forums.

Again thanks for the great work you guys are doing with MyBB.
I agree, free never tasted so good.

I used to use phpBB, but MyBB is 100,000,000,000 times better.

I too am excited about 1.8. It looks so much better than 1.6!
(2012-04-22, 01:35 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I too am excited about 1.8. It looks so much better than 1.6!

You have no idea. Wink
(2012-04-22, 01:39 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-22, 01:35 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I too am excited about 1.8. It looks so much better than 1.6!

You have no idea. Wink
Why, Nathan, why must the staff tease us about it? Toungue
(2012-04-22, 02:51 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Why, Nathan, why must the staff tease us about it? Toungue

That's what we're paid here for. Wink
Free never tasted so good. I got bored with phpBB, and moved to MyBB as well.

Much better than IPB, vB, and PHPBB combined imho (I've tried all of them, too.)
myBB is the best forum software. It wins by a landslide.
MyBB is so Sleak and Powerful enough to rule the world Smile