MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezeegaming.com | General Gaming Forum | Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
http://www.ezeegaming.com/portal.php

I know first thing you guys think is "yawn another gaming site" but this site is designed to succeed. First off we have a great core of staff that all has either owned their own forum or helped run a forum in the past. We are all older and more mature than the other gaming forums which I believe is very important. Second ezeegaming is home to a clan as well as other members so activity and members will never be lacking. I have learned from much experience and me and my team is excited about this site. It is around 2 months old and we have just passed 350 members and 3k posts. SparkksNET is currently working on a custom theme for our site and I will be adding an ajax chat soon.

If gaming and general tech discussion intrests you I hope you give ezeegaming a chance to be your home. I hope you like the site and I welcome all suggestions and or comments.

Thanks
http://www.ezeegaming.com/
No comments?
(2012-04-23, 05:54 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]No comments?

Guess we picked the worst subject lol
Personally, I don't like the theme.
Your logo looks 2005ish to me.
Please, PLEASE, remove the marquee. I guess that could just be personal preference but marquee bugs me...

If you're a gaming focused site, then make the gaming forums the first forums you see. GD isn't what you're site is about so why would you want those to be the first forums?

Just some friendly suggestions Toungue
(2012-04-23, 08:28 PM)XeLious23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-23, 05:54 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]No comments?

Guess we picked the worst subject lol

The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.
(2012-04-24, 12:58 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.

Because they've been done so many times before. They're so generic now, every 2nd forum on here is about gaming and none of them off anything unique. People like seeing forums about 'random things' because they're new - they're different.
(2012-04-24, 01:12 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-24, 12:58 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the top forum sites are about gaming how can that be the worst? I don't know why people love forums about random things. People try to improve what is popular thats how it goes.

Because they've been done so many times before. They're so generic now, every 2nd forum on here is about gaming and none of them off anything unique. People like seeing forums about 'random things' because they're new - they're different.

Why can't people just not care how unique it is. It's too hard to think of anything new unless you do lizardforums.com
Thread cleaned up. I don't even... Just keep on topic. This is ridiculous.
Looks nice, good luck Smile
Thanks for cleaning up mod. Also please guys stop hating and give some actual feedback and comments or don't post. You guys act like you know it all. Good luck on your forums about lizards and poptarts with 3 members ill be on the forums were a ton of people are interested in the topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9