MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo194x80.png]

I am proud to announce the launch of MyBB Mail - the official free email service for all MyBB users!

Here are some great features we would like you to know about:
  1. Top-notch email service powered by critically acclaimed Google technology
  2. Full-featured scheduler and calendar
  3. Fully compatible with the Google Talk Instant Messenger Service
  4. Various Resources and Tools for Webmasters
  5. Contests and prize giveaways on a regular basis
  6. Plus much, much more!
Please click here to take a quick tour!

When you choose MyBB Mail, you are helping to support MyBB and its development. Here's why, straight from our Mission Statement:
Quote:In addition to providing you with great services and products for free, we are dedicated to supporting the MyBB Project and its development. That's why MyBB Mail is a not-for-profit website. All revenue generated from MyBB Mail's website is donated to the MyBB Project (after expenses). It's our way of saying thanks for everything MyBB has done to help so many website owners. For more information about our mission, please click here.

So what are you waiting for, get in line for an invitation today! Big Grin

Here's how you can get started:
  1. Visit MyBB Mail and request an invite by entering your MyBB Community Forums username in the box provided.
  2. Once an invitation becomes available, we will send you a unique invitation code via PM.
  3. Follow the instructions on the PM, and register your new @MyBBMail.com email address.
  4. Voila! You're done! After we verify your new email address, you can get started!

Thanks for your time and patience, I hope you enjoy this great new service! Smile
a suggestion? can there be a second confirmation after the availibility of a email account name are checked?

what if someone made a type error and needs to change the username before the final request are sent thru to you to activate the account?
sTrEtCh Wrote:a suggestion? can there be a second confirmation after the availibility of a email account name are checked?

what if someone made a type error and needs to change the username before the final request are sent thru to you to activate the account?
Hi,
Yes, the whole invitation system is currently being re-written.
If anyone is interested in adding a link or button to the MyBB Forum Showcase, please visit the main page for more information:
http://www.mybbmail.com/
Sadly, I have too many emails already. I also added Gmail to one of my domains.
good service you have, im happy with hotmail.

PS shouldnt this be in showoff?
willow Wrote:good service you have, im happy with hotmail.

PS shouldnt this be in showoff?
No, because it's not showcasing a MyBB forum, but a service for MyBB users.
Site is not working. Darn bad timing for me to use my Account Toungue Will the site be back or not?

btw, I do know that this thread is old Toungue
Site didn't work for me.

Sounds fairly interesting though, plus an ideal way of promoting this place. kudos!
~Kerrang!

P.s I'll come back later and edit Smile
Maybe because this thread is a year old?

What did happen to the service?
Pages: 1 2