MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Logged in to admin CP, changed the board message, then go an error message telling me that inc/languages was not installed.
Unable to navigate around my forums without getting MySQL errors.
Not been hacked, not modified in anyway, forums have been up a few days, got a few hundred members and a few thousand posts.
How can I resolve this issue?

SOME SQL ERRORS:

../forum/memberlist.php has changed to ../memberlist.php, when go to /forum/memberlist.php get the following:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/unique/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 340
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) ORDER BY u.regdate ASC LIMIT 0,
can I have a link to your board? (you can pm me if you want)

"Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 401 Authorization Required error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "