MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatic Reply Post on New Threads in Selected Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin or a way to automatically have a reply posted by a selected user as soon as a new thread is posted in a selected forum?

For example. I have an introduction forum that's required for membership to make a thread in. Instead of manually posting "welcome to the site {username} please read the rules and enjoy your stay" on each new thread... it'd be nice for this to be done automatically.
I've seen advertisement plugins that do this sort of thing on MyBB forums but not sure which plugin would work best for my situation? Thank you for helping.
(2012-04-23, 08:01 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try this: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=179

Awesome, Yaldaram you're fantastic! Now one thing... how do I have your plugin do this: "Welcome to the forum {Username}!"

where {Username} would be the name of the thread owner.

EDIT: I'm reading through your forum for support, someone claimed to have modified your plugin to do exactly this (username support) on page 4 but since it's not you, Yaldaram, I don't trust it yet...

... wait a tic... you do the subscription thing too! that's why you're so active on this forum... it gets you more customers... alright.. in order to use this plugin.. I have to pay you... BUT... is it a one time payment or recurring?
It should work.