MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: do not have permission to view this page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In inc/messages.lang I can change the text of error_nopermission_guest to whatever text I want.

$l['error_nopermission_guest_1'] = "You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page.";
$l['error_nopermission_guest_2'] = "YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO VIEW THE FORUM.";
$l['error_nopermission_guest_3'] = "You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be?  Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.";
$l['error_nopermission_guest_4'] = "Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.";
$l['error_nopermission_guest_5'] = "You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or links.";

I want to only use one of them. So I delete all the ones I don't need.

When going to the forum ( http://www.phoenixsupras.net ) it shows the numbers still.

How do I get rid of the numbers?

Thanks
AdminCP > templates > Your theme's templates > Error Message Templates > error_nopermission > and search the following and remove;
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_2}</li>
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_3}</li>
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_4}</li>
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_5}</li>
or keep which ever language string you would like to show.
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Error Message Templates >> error_nopermission and/or error_nopermission_loggedin

Find and delete:
<ol>
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission.........}</li>
</ol>
Thank you both!

Much appreciated!