MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why does hidemyass strip default them and show basic mybb theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i had a user ask me why he was only seeing the basic mybb theme, come to find out they were using hidemyass website and although i have 2.0_Inspired set as default theme it still show him the basic mybb theme.
Link of your forum please.
How i can see your forum now use default theme. Force all users to 2.0_Inspired.
Ah for some reason although it was set as default and forced on users i just checked again and none were set as default not sure why. hidemyass totally messes with the theme though. footer is across the middle of the page
Now it's good.
That's hidemyass take a look on this forum with hidemyass, it's also screwed. Even better for you, it's hard to use proxy on your forum.
And why should someone use hidemyass on your forum? That's bad for you, because if you ban someone he can use proxy etc etc.
Yes i know i did say why would you want to use it but they insist that they like to use it to see how everyone sees it with cookies etc removed. Really dont know why you would want to but hey
Blah, don' listen them. As admin you will always meet different people with they ideas and opinions. Do not be upset about what they want.
lol no wont upset me, made me laugh though telling me how it all works, sat their thinking yes i know how it all works its my site. lol thanks anyway
Good if you know how your site works. You're welcome Smile