MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Undefined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So ok. Im working on my first theme for MyBB Smile I just made basic for header so i wanted to show you my work Smile Ofc theme will be for free with all .psd files.

[Image: headermin.png]
(Click for full size)

So what you think? Are the colors good?

PS Sorry for my English.
I love the colors :3
Suggestion: Use "visited" class in the panel links as well. e.g. if you're using a:link in .panel class then it should be like this;
.panel a:link, .panel a:active, .panel a:visited{
color: #FF0000;
}

In this way, all links would have the same color as rest of the panel links. otherwise it would be different like the ones showing in the screenshot.
(2012-04-23, 01:18 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: Use "visited" class in the panel links as well. e.g. if you're using a:link in .panel class then it should be like this;
.panel a:link, .panel a:active, .panel a:visited{
color: #FF0000;
}

In this way, all links would have the same color as rest of the panel links. otherwise it would be different like the ones showing in the screenshot.

Thanks You Big Grin!
Great start Gama. Keep up. Smile
Thanks you Kavin Big Grin
Nice start for your first theme ,goodluck Smile

Nice start for your first theme ,goodluck Smile
I have question Smile Is it good idea? Or i should make it in other way? (Don't focus on coolours Wink)

[Image: forumsmin.png]
(Click for full size)
wow, looks sexy :3
It's an interesting start, but at the moment it's a little plain. I'd be interested in seeing where you take this idea though.
Pages: 1 2