MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AppNuke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AppNuke is a forum were you can download and test the latest IOS apps without having to jailbreak your device before you purchase them. We are currently uploading our app list, it will take some time to grow. If you dont like the thought of jailbreaking (Not illegal but risky) your device, AppNuke is the place for you.

To test apps you must become a member of the AppNuke developer team. If your not a registered developer team member you cannot install apps for testing. This allows you to install apps from AppNuke and gives you the legal right as a developer to test apps before you purchase them. To become an AppNuke developer team member you need to register your device UDID. More information on the forum and homepage.

Our Homepage: http://appnuke.com
Our Forum: http://appnuke.com/forum
I don't get how you're able to test the iOS Apps without jailbreaking?
Once you register your device (UDID) with the AppNuke developer team, all the apps on AppNuke will work on your device.
Cool, that's Awsome
Your forum looks very clean and attractive in my opinion - great job!
(2012-04-23, 03:24 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]Once you register your device (UDID) with the AppNuke developer team, all the apps on AppNuke will work on your device.

How hard is to register your UDID? Also, what control would AppNuke have over our devices in that respect?
Theres a UDID registration process setup on AppNuke. Its just a paypal with a textbox for your UDID. When we receive your UDID, we then register it, within an hour, at most if were online. AppNuke have absolutely no control over the device itself, its simply just an identification ID to allow that device to access the apps on AppNuke. The apps on AppNuke are signed, to only work with devices registered with the AppNuke developer team. If your UDID is on that list, the apps will work.

I hope I explained that enough for you to understand. If not feel free to ask me anything else.
In other words it's a warez site that links to illegal copies of apps on the app store.
(2012-04-24, 03:47 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]In other words it's a warez site that links to illegal copies of apps on the app store.

No, it's not. Apple allows developers groups to test out apps. This is a way of purchasing a developer status via the group, so you're able to test out any app signed by the developer's account which you're apart of. Apple allows up to 100 developers at a time per account, this is simply purchasing your way in to one. It's not illegal, it's just using the loopholes to gain access. As stated on the site they urge you to buy the app if you're a fan of it.

From my understanding, anyway.
(2012-04-24, 03:47 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]In other words it's a warez site that links to illegal copies of apps on the app store.

Its not illegal. Its not even illegal to download and install apps onto a "jailbroken" device. http://osxdaily.com/2010/07/26/is-jailbr...t-anymore/ , its just a risky procedure.

As a registered developer team member you can legally test apps available on the app store. IOS developers can add 100 members to their team for testing purposes. The apps on AppNuke will ONLY work on registered AppNuke Developer members devices. If you try to install the apps on any other device or a non-registered device, they simply wont work. If you can specifically point out the illegalities here, I'd be interested to see.
Pages: 1 2