MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DE Games - Play free online games and download free pc games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 171116267MpjE2LB.png][Image: logo.png]

Features:
  • Game Section - over 300 games to play and to become the champion.
  • Non-Highcore Games Forum - Play other games that are not compatible with the game section.
  • Link Directory - Add your site link and get feedback from others.
  • Downloadable Games - Download free games for your pc
  • Jokes/Poems/Stories - There are also seperate forums for Jokes/Poems/Stories
  • Chat - A seperate page for chat where you can chat with your friends! Games for your arcade - A seperate forum for webmasters where they can download games for their arcade.
  • Mybb Themes - A place for mybb webmasters to share their themes and to download other's themes free!
  • Multiplayer Games - Play with real time players all around the world!
  • DE Coins - Earn DE Coins when you post and use them in the shop to buy virtual items or use them to download free games for your arcade! Awards - Earn awards when you accomplish certain tasks.

Please do see site and register!

Link: http://davidedisongames.zzl.org/ or http://de-games.tk

If you are a mybb theme maker please share your theme in my site!
some cool arcade games Smile
It looks good, but if that is my (unedited) random games plugin on your front page I strongly suggest that you don't use it - it IS slowing your page.

I told you at the time that if you had more than 100 games or so to NOT use it as it orders by RAND and is not cached.
(2012-04-24, 05:44 AM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]some cool arcade games Smile

Thanks! Big Grin

(2012-04-24, 06:21 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks good, but if that is my (unedited) random games plugin on your front page I strongly suggest that you don't use it - it IS slowing your page.

I told you at the time that if you had more than 100 games or so to NOT use it as it orders by RAND and is not cached.

I love that plugin of yours very much! Big Grin. I dont know the consequences that it would make on my site as you said,but just as you had said,if there are edits with which this be fixed,please do give me the edits when you get time.Anyway thanks leefish for the great plugin!
Bump! Big Grin Please do review my site guys
Get a domain and then ask for review.
Free helps only to a certain extent.
If you want success from your site,just get a domain and hosting and then startover the thing.
Not loving the theme/logo/domain combo.. makes it seem another site done quickly and poorly.