MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nubz.net - A forum for most subjects, where we listen to your ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why are you advertising a forum that has an owner that's rarely on? I don't understand why you or the owner think that would be a good idea nor do I understand why you think the forum will just build itself without an owner. Sure that would be nice to just put $20 into a domain/hosting and a premium theme, but if that worked then every forum would automatically be popular with no work required, which is the exact opposite of what's required to get a forum even remotely popular...
We're just starting up so we're taking ideas, you do realise not every forum is perfect as soon as it starts. The only reason he hasn't been on much is because his family was sick.
The design is terrible, colours are clashing so badly.
Everything is dull and uncreative. Sections, for example,

Quote:Buying
Post in here if you wish to buy something

Choppy icons at the top.
There's no clear vision for your site, no point. If I wanted to discuss a wide variety of subjects, I'd go to an already established forum.
You need a few killer features and a nice design.
didnt like the theme much, get an attractive theme i guess.
Your forum will eventually do pretty well, IMO.
I found something that "rises above" the theme, and made it worth the time I spent:
(2012-04-23, 06:03 PM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, a forum has recently been started up...

"Life isn't about how popular you are...Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is the reason why we live." -Andy Sixx
(2012-04-24, 06:46 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum will eventually do pretty well, IMO.
I found something that "rises above" the theme, and made it worth the time I spent:
(2012-04-23, 06:03 PM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, a forum has recently been started up...

"Life isn't about how popular you are...Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is the reason why we live." -Andy Sixx

My signature on the forum, nearly. :3
(2012-04-24, 06:51 AM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]...My signature on the forum, nearly. :3

A good reminder, thanks. Smile
The domain is good,but you might require a nice theme.
Way too many sections and a terrible theme. You need to cut down on your sections until you reach a height of activity. You all need to get better looking theme, that one looks like a 5 year old has been set loose with a crayon in a paper factory.
Pages: 1 2