MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nubz.net - A forum for most subjects, where we listen to your ideas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, a forum has recently been started up called nubz.net, I have recently been made admin and we have general discussions for a lot of things and are constantly listening to users and taking suggestions. It is not amazing, but it is new so it isn't expected to be. We are looking to get over 100 members by the end of next week. It'd be great if you could help out by signing up and looking around for me. It'd also be great if you could use my referral.

http://nubz.net/member.php?action=register&referrer=9
To me your forum is empty when I look on it, so why should I sign up ?
Well, I've said it's a new forum and we're looking for new members and that we take suggestions, so it looks a little empty at first, as do all forums -.-
Do you own the forum or are you just an Admin? I'm interested in talking to the Owner.
(2012-04-23, 06:22 PM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've said it's a new forum and we're looking for new members and that we take suggestions, so it looks a little empty at first, as do all forums -.-

Well, there is NOTHING there, but apparently the forum has posts, just stating that it's not a smart thing to do as a new forum, as 1. people will not join empty forums ( or forums that look empty ) and 2. why would they join a forum when they do not know what it offers.
(2012-04-23, 06:45 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Do you own the forum or are you just an Admin? I'm interested in talking to the Owner.

I'm just the admin, the owner isn't on much, but you can probably message him on there, he is Troxin.

(2012-04-23, 06:55 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-23, 06:22 PM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've said it's a new forum and we're looking for new members and that we take suggestions, so it looks a little empty at first, as do all forums -.-

Well, there is NOTHING there, but apparently the forum has posts, just stating that it's not a smart thing to do as a new forum, as 1. people will not join empty forums ( or forums that look empty ) and 2. why would they join a forum when they do not know what it offers.

Our members have made a total of 1,399 posts in 183 threads.

That's not empty...
(2012-04-23, 07:06 PM)Andrew Biersack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-23, 06:45 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Do you own the forum or are you just an Admin? I'm interested in talking to the Owner.

I'm just the admin, the owner isn't on much, but you can probably message him on there, he is Troxin.

(2012-04-23, 06:55 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]

Our members have made a total of 1,399 posts in 183 threads.

That's not empty...

it looks empty to a guest since its locked down so much. we can't see stats or anything
I don't know why, but I like the domain. The forum seems awful, though. Poor theme, many sections, slow tab system and I can't see the content. Meh.
Does the owner have a MyBB account? If so, can you give me his profile link?
I don't know if he does, he's not online much.
Irreligious - I didn't choose the theme etc.
I'll change it so guests can view, I thought they could -.-
Pages: 1 2