MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First, I did search and 583 pages came up. not looking at all them, what I did see didn't help. Perhaps I'm searching with wrong parameters.

Second, my only gripe about MyBB is the login at the top "Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)".

Question, anyway to change that, does not remember, work around for now is clicking member list, since its only available to members on my forum.

Thank you
You can change it in the header_welcomeblock_guest template under Header Templates.
(2012-04-23, 10:34 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]You can change it in the header_welcomeblock_guest template under Header Templates.

I am new to MyBB, a little more about it will help.

Managed to update the look a little, but some areas are not easy. Getting the hang of it, slowly.
Anyone point how to alter the login, I see the code to change, but have no clue how to change it after looking at it.

Please help. Thank you.
what do you want it to look like or say?
Just want something there that remembers, right now have to click something else that I made members only to log in.

Rather have it remember than type username/password in all the time.

Like I said, thats my only gripe about MyBB.

Add, failed to mention, using 1.6.7
Remembers what? The username and password?
(2012-04-25, 11:41 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Remembers what? The username and password?

Yes

Have do the same thing here on the MyBB community, have so many usernames and passwords to remember.
There's a remember me checkbox in the login. if you click that whilst logging in, it should remember. Also, your browser should offer to save the password.
(2012-04-25, 01:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There's a remember me checkbox in the login. if you click that whilst logging in, it should remember. Also, your browser should offer to save the password.

None of those work.

Firefox 11, and I'm not interested in other browsers.
Pages: 1 2