MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, on my forum, I found a strange bug. I disallowed multiple reputation, but users are still capable of negative repping another user multiple times using the reputation bar in posts. Is there a way to fix this without removing the whole feature?
That's odd — the second time it should kick the user to an edit rep mode.

It sounds like something isn't being logged in the database, while the rep is still being added.

Do you have any reputation-related plugins?
(2012-04-24, 03:25 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]That's odd — the second time it should kick the user to an edit rep mode.

It sounds like something isn't being logged in the database, while the rep is still being added.

Do you have any reputation-related plugins?

Mhmm, I just tried it and it did as you said it would. But how was a member capable of doing this?
Go to admin cp of your board and configuration and check reputation setting and disable negative rep.
(2012-04-25, 02:31 AM)WINBOY Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin cp of your board and configuration and check reputation setting and disable negative rep.

And why the hell would I do that? I could simply disable reputation from posts... I don't need to remove the entire reputation feature.