MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Users Titles Graphic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I've tried a couple different ways to use my own Title graphics, but obviously am not editing correctly. I uploaded the "ranking" graphics to Images file (where the Star.gifs are) and then went to Change User Titles, zapped out the # in the Stars field, then keyed in path to new file in Star Image field. I tried just keying "1_graphic.jpg" and also "images/1_graphic.jpg" with no success. What am I missing here?? Thanks! Dixi
dixi Wrote:zapped out the # in the Stars field
Try putting the number 1 there.
And you got a red cross in the image or so meaning it can't be loaded?

Stars are different than a rank image. For example, a star image is only supposed to have 1 star in it and you specify the number of stars to show later. A rank image generally has all of the stars in one image. So you either need to wipe out the stars for that group, and specify a group image, or using the stars system set it as their image but set it as only 1 star.

Also, if a usergroup has a custom title, it will not use the "user titles" scheme based on post counts, it doesn't have one it will use the user title scheme.