MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database affected on thread creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone provide me with the details of the database tables affected while thread creation.
Because i want to insert data directly into database not with help of any web interface.

Thanks
_threads, _posts, I believe _users is updated for the user's postcount, and maybe _forums (thread and post count in said forum).
forums
users

and possibly

subscriptions
datacache
(2012-04-25, 02:36 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]_threads, _posts, I believe _users is updated for the user's postcount, and maybe _forums (thread and post count in said forum).

(2012-04-25, 02:39 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]posts
threads
forums
users

and possibly

subscriptions
datacache

when i manually inserted in post and thread table the post got generated but the background color was red
(2012-04-26, 06:49 AM)viron86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-25, 02:36 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]_threads, _posts, I believe _users is updated for the user's postcount, and maybe _forums (thread and post count in said forum).

(2012-04-25, 02:39 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]posts
threads
forums
users

and possibly

subscriptions
datacache

when i manually inserted in post and thread table the post got generated but the background color was red

That looks like it was marked as unapproved. Check the queue in the ModCP, or search for relevant columns in the tables.
in posts table, visible will be set to 0. make it 1 to show the post.