MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bots & Spiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i am wonder? 1-why i cant active the bots like google i set them register user not work even administrator to only see if work still not work still not show in who is online so please guys how to active it and make itt show in who is online

2-Navigation Bar how to add new bar like memberlist calendar etc
i want to add like (donate) i will be very thx to who will anser me
(2012-04-25, 06:38 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys i am wonder? 1-why i cant active the bots like google i set them register user not work even administrator to only see if work still not work still not show in who is online so please guys how to active it and make itt show in who is online

Google will show on the Who's Online list when Google crawls your forum. Make sure you've submitted your site via Google Webmaster Tools.

(2012-04-25, 06:38 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]2-Navigation Bar how to add new bar like memberlist calendar etc
i want to add like (donate) i will be very thx to who will anser me

Edit the template header under Header Templates.
How to do that via google tool master

Btw if I wsnt a bot I make it example I name it iBot its ppssable to make it show on who is online
(2012-04-26, 10:42 AM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]How to do that via google tool master

http://google.com/webmasters

(2012-04-26, 10:42 AM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw if I wsnt a bot I make it example I name it iBot its ppssable to make it show on who is online

Bots such as Google automatically show on the Who's Online list when they crawl your forum. They don't need an account.