MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional Usergroup Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the Additional Usergroup Images plugin by Jammerx2, but I have no idea how to use it. There isn't any instructions on it, but based from the reviews, I understood that you have to change the "Group Image" in a Group? So I have to create an entirely new group just so it can display a bar on one users' profile? -.-
Well the idea of the plugin is that you can display extra group images of the other groups users are members of... And to be in a different group, well, there has to be a different group, so yes, you will have to create an entirely new group.
(2012-04-25, 09:10 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Well the idea of the plugin is that you can display extra group images of the other groups users are members of... And to be in a different group, well, there has to be a different group, so yes, you will have to create an entirely new group.

Okay, I just created a new Group called "Guide" and copied all of the permissions from "Moderator", since I want to give a Moderator the Guide rank, and have him keep his "Moderator" User bar. Now what? I changed his primary user group to the "Guide", and it changed his user bar to the new one; Guide. It isn't showing multiple bars. I don't get it.

Please, someone help me!! Sad How do I make this work?
OMG, please just tell me what to do! Please!