MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your forum does not contain an Administration set.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, I tried to run MyBB and i can't since all it says when i try to enter the forum admin's panel and index it says:

Your forum does not contain an Administration set. Please reupload the english language administration pack.

I reuploaded the English language pack like 100000 times and CHMOD it 666 another 100000 times.

What can i do to fix this problem, I uninstalled and installed the forum 5 times because of this problem.

Note: 3 Week's ago i installed the forum and deleted it later because some plugin bugs and know i get this error, its a new folder and i deleted all of the old files and deleted all of the old database tables
can some one help please Smile
Hi there,

Please post your FTP, MyBB admin and cPanel login info in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.