MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DrizzyModz | Officially Launched! | Register Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum URL: drizzymodz.com
Forum Name: DrizzyModz
Forum Topics: Gaming, Computing, Technology & Coding
Powered by: MyBB

About

DrizzyModz is a Gaming, Computing, Technology & Coding comunity. Founded by me, We have a small member forum (So Far)(We Are New)

What we offer

Technology Catergory
Our technology section is where members can chat about the old and the new, the latest releases or just technology you will never forget.
Thoughout the forum we have our review sections where members and staff review products to making sure you know everything there is to know about a game, some tech etc.

Links

To Visit the Forum, Click Here
We are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be back shortly.

Perfect time to showcase your forum here.
Sorry.. I Put It Online
First thing I see.. 75% empty page and MyBB 1.4 theme with default logo. Bad start.
I did click again, however. I'm greeted by a big chatbox, and so so many sections.
*clicks off never to return*
what? i think it finished
I agree with Solidus. First thing I see is the portal, and it's mostly blank. Bad start right there!
Next I see you have a lot of forums - yes they are separated by tab into categories, but IMHO. that many forums for a starting site is bad. Plus with a chatbox, members will be less likely to post, as they can get a quick answer for a question via chat.

All in all, I got completely turned off and will NOT be visiting your site again.
Here's a tip I learned early: Just because you CAN add a plugin, doesn't mean you should. You have way too many features, but no content at all.
this site is old i had 500+ then some one hacked it threw mybb so i went to ipb hated it and came back.
(2012-04-26, 10:47 AM)shawman6972 Wrote: [ -> ]this site is old i had 500+ then some one hacked it threw mybb so i went to ipb hated it and came back.

oh sad Confused
i know im bad at making site
Pages: 1 2