MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect Login MyBB !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There who do not know why if every thread I open a thread and log in directly back to the Index?
Now I want to ask, how do we log on if a thread does not return to the Index but remains in place.
This is the wrong section. I'd help, but I didn't understand a word unfortunately.
I didn't understand any of that either, but this belongs here.
(2012-04-26, 03:49 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand any of that either, but this belongs here.

You could've reported it to be moved. Less work for the staff.
OP: Could you please post your website's URL and any testing account ?
(2012-04-26, 04:23 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]OP: Could you please post your website's URL and any testing account ?

www.spotline.us

ID : demo
PASS : demo123
I can log in fine with the test account. Can you explain again what the problem is?
(2012-04-26, 09:05 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]I can log in fine with the test account. Can you explain again what the problem is?

login redirect not working ...
I think what he means is you can hit post reply as a guest, and then you can login using the login box. Then the friendly redirect comes up, and it is supposed to log you in at the thread, but he is getting redirected to the index, not at the thread.
(2012-04-26, 10:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I think what he means is you can hit post reply as a guest, and then you can login using the login box. Then the friendly redirect comes up, and it is supposed to log you in at the thread, but he is getting redirected to the index.

I think so too. Hope this gets resolved in 1.8
Pages: 1 2