MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forgot password not working and redirecting to index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINE...
Next thing you know,you will not give support because you don't like black people..
Alright, I'm going to report your thread so you could easily get denial badge Smile
(2012-04-27, 05:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm going to report your thread so you could easily get denial badge Smile

Why denial?
(2012-04-27, 10:17 AM)mindaugas355 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-27, 05:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'm going to report your thread so you could easily get denial badge Smile

Why denial?

Due to this...
http://www.itexposed.lt/f-crackai-traine...ABs-serial

Your site has warez content. Read MyBB support rules first.

And why do you use a URL shortener to enclose your link? Why not post your forum link directly?
(2012-04-27, 10:26 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-27, 10:17 AM)mindaugas355 Wrote: [ -> ]

Why denial?

Due to this...
http://www.itexposed.lt/f-crackai-traine...ABs-serial

Your site has warez content. Read MyBB support rules first.

And why do you use a URL shortener to enclose your link? Why not post your forum link directly?

I use it because I like it and why would you care about the site content when this is support section of MyBB...
[wiki]HelpConfusedupport_eligibility[/wiki]
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.

P.S. for the record, I like black people.