MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Link on Panel not Expanding to Login Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As per title, when I click the login link on my panel I am redirected to a login page, whereas on my other forum the panel exands to show a small login form.

Please advise
Thank you

http://buggysetups.com
Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme Template -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest

It's problably a problem in this template. Post the code of your template here, so I can tell you what you should edit.
Its the original template. All header templates are original.
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>
<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>
Bump Please
Could you post a link to the forum you're having this issue on? The template seems fine to me.
Link is in the first post.
Bump. Need to get this sorted.
Could be a cookie issue?
Javascript issue?

Reverted headerinclude templates to original, no change.
You do have jQuery running on your page, but I don't see where you have defined jQuery noConflict. You could try that.

<script type="text/javascript">
	$.noConflict();
</script>
Thank you for your reply.
After adding the above to the top of my headerinclude template, the issue is resolved.
But when adding it to the bottom, it isnt.

Any idea what the issue is? Is the code you provided something that I can leave permanently?

Thank you
Put it in your headerinclude template after the code adding jQuery.
Pages: 1 2