MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Pet Forum for ALL Pet species
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pet Forum for discussion ALL Pet Species, with sub-forums for dog, cat, fish, bird, reptile, insect and arthropod, etc. everything is covered.

Pets Keepers Guide Forums. (Launched on 2/20/2012)
http://petskeepersguide.com/forums

It is a Pet Forum designed for people with multiple pet species to settle into a single community where they can talk about all pets rather than just one. Since most Pet forums out there are focusing on a single species. But of course our Pet forum is just as welcome to those who own only one pet or do not have any pet yet but love to have one.

The objective of this Pet Forum is to create a place for people to ask any pet related questions, share any pet related knowledge, information, stories, photos, videos. This Pet Forum is a place where you can not only get the answers for your pet related questions, but also a place to enjoy yourselves.

Our Pet forum is new and small, but growing. Join us now for free.
Looks pretty good but the theme could use some work, it looks a bit messy.
Nice forum. Good luck. Smile
(2012-04-27, 05:33 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty good but the theme could use some work, it looks a bit messy.

Could you please be more specific? I know it is far from perfect, but sometimes it is hard to tell what I can do to make it a little bit closer to that goal. Smile

(2012-04-27, 05:33 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum. Good luck. Smile
Thanks!
Also, you may want to upgrade to 1.6.7 Wink
The border radius are inconsistent, some menu items have icons while others don't and the category descriptions don't fit correctly.

[attachment=26124]
It's an okay forum. I'd join IF I had a pet.
(2012-04-27, 05:47 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]The border radius are inconsistent, some menu items have icons while others don't and the category descriptions don't fit correctly.

Ah, I didn't think the icons would be a problem. I don't have enough good icons for all of them, so I just leave some of them be. Maybe I should remove them all?

Category description on the main category isn't wrong. Smile Unless I am missing something here. How would you put it? That description is for the main Mammal Forum. Then each sub-forum has its own description.

I haven't updated it yet because I was afraid it might mess up something, such as conflict with older plugin or theme etc. Has anyone had a problem updating?

(2012-04-27, 06:16 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]It's an okay forum. I'd join IF I had a pet.

You don't need a pet to join. As long as you like pets, or plan to have a pet, or simply interested. There is always something to talk about. Wink
I mean the positioning/layout of the descriptions, the wording is fine. I attached a screenshot to show what I mean in my previous post. I'd be happy to have a look at it and help you upgrade if you like.
The latest threads shouldn't be there. Maybe keep it at bottom of page.
Pages: 1 2 3