MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] sidereel - animated side nav
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-05-19, 11:18 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The who's online and Statistics boxes gets disappeared when they are minimized.

They are supposed to

(2012-05-19, 11:01 AM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]You need to work on this, add an XHTML 1 Transitional Doctype and make a few changes so it doesn't look like this in internet explorer. I use firefox mainly but some people dont.

Screenshot
http://www.imghst.org/viewimage.php?iid=59

You're right I haven't optimized it for all browsers yet.. look at it in chrome to see what it should look like.. will work on other browsers today Smile
(2012-05-19, 01:12 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-19, 11:18 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The who's online and Statistics boxes gets disappeared when they are minimized.

They are supposed to

(2012-05-19, 11:01 AM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]You need to work on this, add an XHTML 1 Transitional Doctype and make a few changes so it doesn't look like this in internet explorer. I use firefox mainly but some people dont.

Screenshot
http://www.imghst.org/viewimage.php?iid=59

You're right I haven't optimized it for all browsers yet.. look at it in chrome to see what it should look like.. will work on other browsers today Smile

I saw it in firefox first it looks great, Forgot to say that.
(2012-05-19, 01:22 PM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it in firefox first it looks great, Forgot to say that.

Thanks Smile Will have it working in all browsers shortly and then time to release!

They are supposed to

Its a bad idea then. Sad

You should make it like the maximize and minimize function of Forumbit.
I like it but I really wish it was original.
(2012-05-19, 02:02 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

They are supposed to

Its a bad idea then. Sad

You should make it like the maximize and minimize function of Forumbit.

I'll consider this.. the idea was to close side boxes you don't wish to view..

(2012-05-19, 02:15 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I like it but I really wish it was original.

As I said the theme is inspired by the popular theme 'animate'.. other than the inspiration it's original Smile
That's not an inspiration, it looks like you just made the header a sidebar and added some fague icons. It's a slap in the face for you to call this theme yours in any shape and form, it's not original at all. You balantly copied the same scheme, you even tried to mimic the texture Ehren used. Same positioning for the rss icon, same icon for go to top used, same forum category look, same colors, you even used the same rotating banner Animate uses and added plus icons. This is a slap in the face to Ehren to just change a few things and call it yours., and a slap in the face to any other designer out there. Have some originality, please.
(2012-05-19, 05:47 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]That's not an inspiration, it looks like you just made the header a sidebar and added some fague icons. It's a slap in the face for you to call this theme yours in any shape and form, it's not original at all. You balantly copied the same scheme, you even tried to mimic the texture Ehren used. Same positioning for the rss icon, same icon for go to top used, same forum category look, same colors, you even used the same rotating banner Animate uses and added plus icons. This is a slap in the face to Ehren to just change a few things and call it yours., and a slap in the face to any other designer out there. Have some originality, please.

This is a joke. I coded the entire thing myself. Copied none of it from animate. The color scheme is similar to what I used in another premium theme and clearly wasn't copied from animate.. the icon used for "go to top" is completely css while Ehren's uses an image so think again. The rss icon is the same rss icon you'll see 100 plus times if you search rss icon.. not a big deal.. You weren't there while I tirelessly coded this design for hours every night so don't act like you know

I prefaced this design from the beginning saying I would be drawing inspiration from the theme 'animate', but to be sure I'll be doing all the coding and imaging myself.. which I did. Please move your rants to another topic
Fully optimized for chrome and firefox.. IE is going to be a headache.. it's a real mess right now
Pages: 1 2 3