MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod help, finding a Forum Test to upgrade user to new group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure how to do this or if there's a mod for this already..

I need a way for a timed written test to be available on the forum with a limit on how many times a user is allowed to take it with a admin reset option for individual users. The test needs to randomly order the questions and if the user gets 100% they automatically get upgraded to a different user group. Is there currently a mod that does this?
If i understand good what you want to say you need some test forum to test some options etc right?

For that is best to use forum on you localhost. Set up it on your localhost and you can do what ever you want Smile
(2012-04-28, 10:49 AM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]If i understand good what you want to say you need some test forum to test some options etc right?

For that is best to use forum on you localhost. Set up it on your localhost and you can do what ever you want Smile

No not at all... I'm talking about an ACTUAL written test like to pass chemistry class in college.. etc etc... I've seen these before on other forums a few years ago.. never thought I'd need something like it until today/
Not solved.

Looking for way to allow users to take a qualification test in order to join a particular user group.