MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Way to make Poll results viewable BEFORE voting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched the forum and didn't find this. I just need to make poll results viewable to everyone BEFORE voting (of course guests don't get to vote).

I looked through posting settings and user group settings and no avail.
Any ideas? thanks in advance.

btw, the reason I'm trying to do this is users are using polls as a way for customer feedback.. so being viewable before voting is a great way to build customer confidence seeing what other people vote on about the user.
It's already there on mine. Right hand side just below the options [Show Results]
(2012-04-28, 01:05 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]It's already there on mine. Right hand side just below the options [Show Results]

I know I sound stupid here.. but what I meant was for it to show automatically... with my theme it makes the show results very difficult to see and it's counter-intuitive for most users.

and the way the poll system currently works (as far as I can tell) it won't show voting options in tandem with the results...
Oh misunderstood you, sorry can't help.
(2012-04-28, 01:19 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Oh misunderstood you, sorry can't help.

No problem, anyone else know how? the ajax poll plugin in the mod section has reports of errors and a bad rating...
Still interested in finding a way to make this happen, anyone? Smile

I have made a request for a plugin using some really awesome javascript code I have found, better than the AJAX poll mod:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-117989.html
Hope someone will make this happen.