MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I get this & Why are they not capitals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I just started my forums and I just need to finish some things off.

1. How do I add something like this
[Image: a2b7126aaec38bc1ada4.png]
Like the tabs?

2. How do make my tabs capitals?
[Image: c7c1085fe6ec8bc7cf11.png]

Thanks.
To get tabs, you will need to subscribe to MyBB Central and download the Tabbed Menu plugin. Subscription on MyBB Central (http://mybbcentral.com/) costs $10. There is also a free alternative called MyTabs that's free that you can find here on the MyBB Mods site, but in my opinion, it isn't as good because it loads a lot slower.

And to get your navigation menu links capital, just go into: ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Your Theme -> Header Templates -> header and find the lines of code for those links. In between the <a and </a> simply change them to "Home", "Members", etc., with capital letters.
(2012-04-28, 01:25 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]To get tabs, you will need to subscribe to MyBB Central and download the Tabbed Menu plugin. Subscription on MyBB Central (http://mybbcentral.com/) costs $10. There is also a free alternative called MyTabs that's free that you can find here on the MyBB Mods site, but in my opinion, it isn't as good because it loads a lot slower.

And to get your navigation menu links capital, just go into: ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Your Theme -> Header Templates -> header and find the lines of code for those links. In between the <a and </a> simply change them to "Home", "Members", etc., with capital letters.

Thanks + I edited them and made them all with capitals but it still just stays the same.
In your theme's global.css, check the .menu classes and see if you see anything along the lines of:

text-transform: capitalize;

If so, remove it.
1 last thing, Eveytime someone gets a pm on my forums they get sent a email, This could get me banned for Mass Email Sending :/ How do I stop it?

There's no ".menu"

Sorry for being so newby xD

Just check em all and theres none in there :/