MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beatdownforums.com / For fighters and enthusiasts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

Beatdownforums is a place where fighters and enthusiasts can hang out and discuss different martial arts, share videos and more.

I created the forum because I love martial arts. (Judo and boxing)

Please give me constructive feedback.

Visit my forum here: www.beatdownforums.com

If you like it, I would love to see you thereHeart

N.
So because no one gave feedback we don't have lives?
(2012-04-29, 06:00 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]So because no one gave feedback we don't have lives?

What???
Can you please elaborate this, must be weed.
(2012-04-29, 01:16 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-29, 06:00 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]So because no one gave feedback we don't have lives?

What???

You edited the main post where you stated that we the viewers had no life because we did not reply to your topic. Personally, I know you are just wanting people to sign-up and give you feedback but always check your views towards thing. Your attitude has just drafted me away from your forum. Good day and have a nice luck on running this forum.
(2012-04-29, 01:20 PM)Rigby Wrote: [ -> ]

What???

You edited the main post where you stated that we the viewers had no life because we did not reply to your topic. Personally, I know you are just wanting people to sign-up and give you feedback but always check your views towards thing. Your attitude has just drafted me away from your forum. Good day and have a nice luck on running this forum.

True. I also saw that.
(2012-04-29, 01:40 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]

What???

True. I also saw that.

Its ridculous how serious people take jokes.
Oh, that was a joke? Sorry, I'm losing my sense of humor.
(2012-04-29, 01:58 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-29, 01:40 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]

What???

True. I also saw that.

Its ridculous how serious people take jokes.

It's a serious community, however you could of not edited the post what you displayed was what I like to call "A hoe lime move."
I didn't mean it seriously I just wanted to make some people giving me feedback.

Sorry guys it was my bad.
You a custom theme that looks badass, use black and red colors.