MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download/Links Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i downloaded these two and installed them. Now in the ACP I get this when clicking on the links for both mods:

Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel
You haven't setup the admin permissions for these pages in the ACP.

Please see step six of the links mod installation file and the final instruction in the downloads mod installation file.
I just tired ot the download mod, went to setup the permissions, then when i clicked update permissions i get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: arraytobits() in /usr/home/anonjon/domains/anonymousjon.co.uk/public_html/thememsn/admin/adminoptions.php on line 51

any ideas whats wrong?
thankyou, it worked perfectly Smile

just another quick question, is there a way of adding a download counter to the downloads, eg. on my site i only have one download is it possible to count the amount of times its been downloaded?
I think thats for the next version.
Indeed it is a feature for the next version, which will be available after the release of MyBB Gold. Smile
dont suppose you could tell me how to do it in RC4 could you? Or would you be able to say how once gold is released?
where do i download links mod ?
These mods can normally be downloaded from MyBB Mods, but the site is down at the moment whilst we sort out some issues with the domain.

For that reason I'll attach the download package for the links mod below. Anyone who downloads this mod is asked to read the ReadMe file included before installing. Wink

[attachment=695]
Pages: 1 2