MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Easy Problems To Solve :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Problem

Ok so i recently installed a theme on my forum, Everything is perfect and running fine just the thread star rating image is invisible, Like i can hover my mouse over it and its there it works if i click it but the star image dose not show, I have tried finding the images through filezilla.

[Image: FKtdY.png]

The only reason i can think of is because the theme i installed has defaults inside it to look in a different directory for the thread rating image, But i don't know how to fix this could someone explain for me.

2nd Problem

Ok this is pretty annoying for me but another simple one for someone to resolve, I need to change the color of the white bar the arrow's are pointing at in the pic below, Because there is white text on top of it and you cant read it & its very unprofessional.

[Image: EfYpY.png]

I have tried to find the color code for this in all the templates but i cant seem to find it, Could anyone shed some light on this one for me.

Thanks guys any comments are appreciated.
Check if there is a star.gif image in your image directory.
2nd problem go in your global.css and take a look in .thead, and change the image to some other with same size but other colors, or just change the color depends on how author made it.
For first problem, look for star_rating.gif in ./images/ folder. OR
AdminCP > Themes > Your Theme > star_ratings Stylesheet > Edit in advanced mode > and see if the image paths are correct in ".star_rating .current_rating" CSS class ?

For second problem, look for trow_sep class in global.css and change background attribute's hex color code.
(2012-04-28, 06:02 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]For first problem, look for star_rating.gif in ./images/ folder. OR
AdminCP > Themes > Your Theme > star_ratings Stylesheet > Edit in advanced mode > and see if the image paths are correct in ".star_rating .current_rating" CSS class ?

For second problem, look for trow_sep class in global.css and change background attribute's hex color code.
WOW Both your answers where spot on correct +1.
What is your forum URL please?
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.