MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much will these themes costs in your opinion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, how much would these themes costs in your own opinion?

Techreen:
[Image: irbE4lRYRqC6L.png]

2nd Theme (Design is finished, i'll update this with new pic):
[Image: iWVKyFxCxeGjo.png]

The first theme coding works is almost done, just doing some finishing touches. While the second one is under development. How much do you guys these themes would cost?

Thanks!
I think each one costs like $30.00
$20 is a decent prize.
As unique site designs, or just as premium designs?

As unique site designs I'd say between $120 - $180, as premium themes maximum $30 - $40. Of course it all depends on the quality of the theme, features, jQuery usage, browser compatibility, etc...

From a single mockup it's hard to tell exactly how much.
(2012-04-28, 07:41 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]As unique site designs, or just as premium designs?

As unique site designs I'd say between $120 - $180, as premium themes maximum $30 - $40. Of course it all depends on the quality of the theme, features, jQuery usage, browser compatibility, etc...

From a single mockup it's hard to tell exactly how much.

Price as Premium Design.
The first one about 20$ but no sure about what the second one really is.
Alright, thanks guys. We'll release the first one soon.
Interested in buying. PM me when it's released please.
Personally I think these themes look way to much like your typical zetaboards theme which I hate.. bloated header images that serve no purpose.. Just my opinion Angel

Good luck with sales.. although I don't like the style it isn't something you typically see for MyBB Cool
(2012-04-30, 12:49 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think these themes look way to much like your typical zetaboards theme

^This. But i don't hate it though. Smile
Pages: 1 2