MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
You need to chmod settings.php and config.php to 777 i think.
Quote:(you may also wish to specify why its been closed, although on certain versions of MyBB, your message may not be displayed properly because of a known bug). Alternatively, you may choose to make a .htaccess restriction on your MyBB folder so that no one can access the Front-End.

can anyone instruct me more about this
how to make a .htaccess restriction,i'm just a newbie
thanks everyone
Are any of the mods made by the public prebuilt into 1.2? Like the cash mod? Because that's an important part of the site.

And What are hooks?
I'm going to hold out a bit and see if my main mods are redistributed in 1.2. I also have the time limit on editing and deleting posts. Or is that capability in the new version???
judel Wrote:I'm going to hold out a bit and see if my main mods are redistributed in 1.2. I also have the time limit on editing and deleting posts. Or is that capability in the new version???

Thats a function.

It can be edited through the Admin CP.
You can set a time limit on editing posts in 1.2, not sure about deleting though
asmilewyt Wrote:can anyone instruct me more about this
how to make a .htaccess restriction,i'm just a newbie
thanks everyone

.htacccess
- Read more by clicking the link

Simulationcity Wrote:Are any of the mods made by the public prebuilt into 1.2? Like the cash mod? Because that's an important part of the site.
No. Cash Mod are more mods and is not basically a feature of a forum at all.
I thought editing posts got removed 0.o
tikitiki Wrote:You can set a time limit on editing posts in 1.2, not sure about deleting though
Good news on the editing part in 1.2...hopefully it will be as easy to modify the delete limit as it is in 1.1.x???? Guess I'll have to beg Michael *I think he's the one who helped me before* to help me again! LOL
Tikitiki Wrote:You can set a time limit on editing posts in 1.2, not sure about deleting though

Where can i find this option? Can`t find itSad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19