MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dubstepnation • Community • 24/7 • Fast Web-Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Dubstep.png]

Hello Guys faked here today im going to be telling you alot of about dubstepnation where people share there dubstep music or need help etc.
======================================================
Okay, Back on topic dubstep is where everyone talks and has fun and just makes music with there special programs and shares it with dubstepnation they also can get alot of help there too we support you 24/7 every day on what you need help with. our main focus at Dubstepnation right now is the Users and the website we are getting a new template very soon for the website to make it look more awesome and better. We hope to see you guys there at dubstepnation do not miss out on it trust me you well love it.
What we provide you?
1.Full Customer Support
2.Site is 24/7
3.Get Help with your music your making
4.Have Fun
5.Buy V.I.P For Better Features
6.A Fast Web-Host
7.Great Dedicated Staff Members
8.Shoutbox to talk to people
9.Nice template
To Join Please Copy This Link Here: dubstepnation.co.uk
Bump!!
Don't particularly like the theme/logo.
"Site New's" should be changed to "Site News"

Other than that, very nice. You might want to think about adding a "General Music" board.
(2012-04-29, 02:53 AM)Faked Wrote: [ -> ]What we provide you?
6.Donation Page

Gee, thanks a lot.
Lots of annoying spelling mistakes btw.
(2012-05-01, 10:39 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-29, 02:53 AM)Faked Wrote: [ -> ]What we provide you?
6.Donation Page

Gee, thanks a lot.
Lots of annoying spelling mistakes btw.

I did the thread in like 2 minutes i did not wanna take my time on it. I was busy at the time.
On your site, I meant.
To reiterate Solidus' sarcasm, why in the hell is a donation page on the list of what you provide us?
(2012-05-02, 04:34 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]To reiterate Solidus' sarcasm, why in the hell is a donation page on the list of what you provide us?

Because we have lot of spare money, and didn't see a forum with donations page to donate. *sarcasm*

@OP:- Get a better logo and improve the content. Smile Good luck.
I really like the theme, is this custom?
I would probably remove the shoutbox until the forum has a bit more activity.
I find it draws away attention to the actual forums themselves.
(2012-05-02, 09:43 PM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the theme, is this custom?
I would probably remove the shoutbox until the forum has a bit more activity.
I find it draws away attention to the actual forums themselves.

Yes, it is custom we are currently making another theme that is better and ill think about the shoutbox thanks for feedback

(2012-05-02, 04:34 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]To reiterate Solidus' sarcasm, why in the hell is a donation page on the list of what you provide us?

Actually a lot of people I know wanna donate to community's so thats why i put it on the topic thank you very much.
Pages: 1 2