MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove my profile edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently uploaded the profile tabs plugin and it totally destroyed my profile page...so i uninstalled it and deleted it but it is still messed up...i tried re uploading the original member.php file and the member_profile template but it doesn't work...can anyone help me out....you can view my profile at:

www.dtpgaming.com

any help would be much appreciated...thank you very much....
Go to the ACP > Templates and Style > Templates > Your template set > Member Templates > member_pofile > Revert to Original.
sorry man that still didn't work...any other ideas? maybe you can do something if i give you permission as temp admin? let me know....
Sure, feel free to post some account details in the Private Inquiries forum and I'll take a look.
actually this is support for my forum called DTPGaming.com and i don't think im supposed to post this in there...but i'll send you a pm and you can check out the site...if you'd like...i bet it's something simple but i can't get it to go....
Yeah, you can post in there for future reference. It's just a place to post stuff only staff can see.
Ok, all fixed. You'll have to re-make any changes plugins may have made though.
repped up and solved thanks buddy....wow that was quick!!!!!