MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hi,new here ..need your help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finnally, i am here ..it's really hard to manage to register here ..
the verified code is too hard to reconize ..and the mp3..is really comfusing ..

how come you set the rule so cruel ..

anyway ..i made it !

I install the Chinese version ..but i can't install the English version ..

anyone tell me why ?

www.yingyujiao.cn

Please help me ..i can't wait to make a nice forum to promote my English corner (in Chinese:Yingyujiao) in China ..

Q Q:1010175508
联系人:John Chen
500人超级QQ群:177355535(进群请改名字为英语名或Ms/Mr + 姓拼音)
www.yingyujiao.cn
hi, this is Mr Chen-the organizer of the Pingleyuan English corner , welcome to join in our English , you can practice your English, make new friends, surf the internet with WI-FI and enjoy decent tea the members contribute here .

Come and have a look, I bet your will never regret to do it,it's convenient to get here since we are close to the subway, what's more ,there are more than 30 bus routes available here, the best route is Bus 52 since it's the terminal which starts at Best West Train Station
The English version is installed by default.
I did ..but somehow ..i can make it ..well ..i will upload the English version to the space ..can you help me to find out the problem ..?

your code is the best i saw so far ..please do help me to manage to install it ...

I really need a big win to boost my confidence ..life is so hard ..just make the end needs ..
(2012-04-29, 11:27 AM)Yingyujiao Wrote: [ -> ]I did ..but somehow ..i can make it ..well ..i will upload the English version to the space ..can you help me to find out the problem ..?

What's the problem? It's installed. Are you wanting to set it as the default language? You have to be clearer as I'm finding it hard to understand what the issue is.
i uninstall the chinese version ..
i want to install the English version.

so i need to change some code before i upload the "upload " to the service ..

when i upload the Chinese Version source code ..i change nothing ..but it works ..but i dont like the style ..i want the the original one ..

it has nothing to do with "default "

uploading ...