MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. When I'm trying to install the MyBB forum platform I got a SQL Error.
What should I do? I use a free web hosting at 3owl.com but it's good and it is compatible with the last version of MyBB. I also can install Wordpress or Drupal so it is compatible.

HERE IS THE PRINT SCREEN:

[Image: master.jpg]

Please help. :|
Change that free hosting and you will not have problems. As Matt sayed:

(2012-03-24, 09:08 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They limit the number of update queries you can run to 500?

Change hosts.
Well, 3owl is unlimited (Disk & Bandwidth) and it moves well. I don't know what to say, Wordpress works on it and as well Drupal, I tested it.
It's a host issue. Either contact your host, or switch to a better one.
(2012-04-29, 12:44 PM)Ovidiuxxxc Wrote: [ -> ]Well, 3owl is unlimited (Disk & Bandwidth) and it moves well. I don't know what to say, Wordpress works on it and as well Drupal, I tested it.

It's free hosting. They can give unlimited disk and badwidth but to limit some other important things so, buy some cheap web hosting and you will not have problems.
Okay guys. Thank you very much for your support. I will change the webhosting. ;-)