MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

How to remove this ?
Are you admin of that site?
Does that appears to your or some user?
When that appears?
yeah me admin...i also can access my own forum??
That's good.
When this message appears to you ? On what you click and you get this message?
when i click new thread and new reply

<snip>

Login :- flamingw0rm
Password :-test123
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.